BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate in Huntington, WV at Beacon Roofing Supply
at BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 550 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 8,500 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having quality people, quality service and quality building products.
Beacon Roofing Supply is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006, Beacon Roofing Supply was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Worker to receive, store, and distribute material, equipment, and products within warehouse and branch by performing the following duties.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Provide quality service to customers using clear communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable regarding all Company products and services.
- Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and shipments.
- Utilize a forklift for moving inventory
- Verify and manually load orders on outgoing trucks.
- Verify and manually load outgoing orders onto customer vehicles.
- General yard and office maintenance to include cleaning and painting.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas in warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Forklift experience. Certification a plus.
- Prefer high school graduate or GED.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Team player with good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
- Must have reliable transportation to work each day.
An Equal Opportunity Employer