Aurora Flight Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deputy Program Manager
at Aurora Flight Sciences
Job Reference #: 2124
# of openings:
- Developing and implementing successful new business strategy in line with customer growth needs, objectives and goals.
- Defining and communicating program requirements.
- Managing the contract statement of work and processes associated with specific program customer requirements and objectives utilizing performance measurement and key metrics.
- Establishing and maintaining program plans that achieve program objectives including work breakdown of tasks, an integrated master schedule and associated resource plan including establishment of functional program budgets and staffing in line program and company financial objectives.
- Leading, directing and effectively communicating to the program team including company site operations, functional support and the supply chain in the management of program tasks and activities.
- Customer and internal program reviews to ensure achievement of program objectives.
- Providing visibility and being able to effectively communicate contract performance reporting, program status, issues and corrective actions to the customer, internal management and the program team.
- Achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Effective supply chain management.
- Managing the program contract including being responsible for contract negotiations, administrative agreements, contract changes and modifications, and new business proposals.
- B.S. in Engineering or other related discipline.
- Exceptional presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- MS Project experience.
- P.M.P. Certification.
- Ability to travel.
- Must be a U.S. Person.
- Experience operating as a Project/Program Manager.