Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ServiceNow Support Analyst
at Attain, LLC
# of Openings:
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Mature and expand an existing ServiceNow Platform.
- Desired ServiceNow module experience includes IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), Software Asset Management (SAM).
- Enhance Discovery, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Service Mapping, Incident Management, Change and Release Management, and Performance
- Analytics/Reporting capabilities within the ServiceNow Platform.
- Perform and manage all configurations and on-going technical activities for procured ServiceNow modules including: business rules, client scripts,
- workflow development, and assisting with production support and on-going maintenance activities.
- Assist IT managers with creating a ServiceNow Center of Excellence (COE) within the IT program.
- Develop detailed business requirements, maps current processes to the desired end state,and identifies gaps.
- Design and develop solutions based on documented business requirements.
- Support ServiceNow integrations with other technical tools such as SCCM, Splunk,Tenable, SolarWinds and more.
- Develop documentation for project and task management, system design and processes.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service while working in a fast paced, dynamic complex environment.
- Work under little supervision on day-to-day basis.
- Participate in special projects as required.
The ideal candidate will have the practical experience and technical skills with the following guidelines:
- Experience managing, configuring, and maturing ServiceNow modules as well as utilizing APIs, workflows, UI pages, UI macros, and scripts with the ServiceNow Platform.
- Experience with ITIL processes, implementation, and adherence is preferred.
- Familiar with the systems development life cycle, including requirements definition, solution design, development, unit testing, user-acceptance testing, validation and production support.
- Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities, and unpredictable events as they arise.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with experience in diagnosing complex technical issues.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a support team.
- US Citizenship required
Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.