Applied Memetics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Splunk Cyber Engineer - Senior (US citizenship required)
at Applied Memetics LLC
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Applied Memetics LLC is seeking a senior Splunk Cyber Engineer to support the Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DoD) to improve the lives of the people they serve. We are an seeking experienced, motivated Automation Engineer to support our VA customer. As part of the Program Planning and Reporting team, the Automation Engineer will be responsible for automating reports from various sources and platforms into actionable Splunk dashboards & apps, as well as advanced Remedy reports generation. The position is located on-site at the customer’s facility.
- Automation of data collection and aggregation to produce efficient, advanced Remedy reports, and Splunk dashboards & apps
- Incorporate Operations and Analysis teams' data into incident summary reports
- Provide research and analysis to support the creation of briefings
- Create monthly briefings summarizing actions, issues, and resolutions for customer executives and other government stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or other engineering or technical discipline and at least 10 years of IT experience. Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Splunk PowerUser Certification with a concentration in content development & advanced dashboards (preferred)
- Advanced Splunk and Splunk ES dashboard development and integration for reports
- Experinece developing with Splunk's XML and Python SDKs experience
- API development in C and Java for integration of information from separate systems would be helpful
- Advanced Remedy reports' generation and creation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- U.S. citizenship is required as is successfully passing a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting
**Government contracting experinece strongly preferred**