Applied Memetics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cyber Security Engineer (Shift Lead)
at Applied Memetics LLC
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Applied Memetics LLC is seeking an experienced, motivated, Cyber Security Engineer Shift Lead to support our VA customer. The successful candidate will be responsible for operational management of a security operations center and technical support to monitor, identify, and mitigate security incidents. U.S. Citizenship is required for this role.
The successful candidate must be well-versed in security operations, cyber security tools, intrusion detection, and secured networks. Candidate must have familiarity and experience in the implementation of cyber security regulations to continuously improve the overall security posture of an organization. Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline; ten (10) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
- At least ten (10) years of relevant, progressive experience
- Certifications in at least one of the following: CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Experience with cyber security tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, public key infrastructure (PKI), and secured networks
- Knowledge of cyber security policy and threat mitigation and experience implementing cyber security regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience managing a large, geographically-distributed team
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate efforts with key government and non-government stakeholders
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship is required as is successfully passing a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting
- Previous Government contracting work experience is required