Applied Memetics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cyber Forensic Analyst (US citizenship required)
at Applied Memetics LLC
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Applied Memetics LLC is seeking an experienced, motivated Cyber Forensic Analyst to support our VA customer. The Cyber Forensic Analyst will be responsible for providing security analysis and recommendations to VA on cyber intrusions, malware incidents and cybersecurity related investigations. The position is located on-site at the customer’s facility. U.S. Citizenship is required for this role.
Two (2) years specialized forensic analysis experience is required, in addtion to an EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) certification.
The successful candidate must be knowledgeable with acquiring and analyzing forensic data and evidence, data preservation and chain of custody. Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronical Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline and at least 10 years IT experience.
- In depth understanding of NIST SP 800-61, US CERT and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) standards
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux file systems, files, applications, metadata, and logs
- Outstanding written skills for preparing reports and briefings
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship is required as is successfully passing a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting
** Government Contracting Experience Preferred **