Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Police Officer - PartTime
Job Status: Part-Time
Job Reference #: 4501
This position is located in NASA Fairmont, WV.
- Responds to a variety of calls/incidents, secures/safeguards crime scenes, perform crowd control as required, performs personnel and building facility checks, First Aid and CPR as required, and completes all required reports, forms, and other documentation IAW established procedures.
- Staffs post continuously and provide access control; deters/reports unauthorized personnel or vehicular entry, directs traffic and provides information to visitors, and screens packages
- Safely maintains and qualifies with assigned weapon, maintains uniform and grooming standards IAW company policies, operates patrol vehicle in a safe manner
- Conducts flag protocols
- Safeguards all assets, provide motorist assistance and escort persons and equipment
- Conducts any other assignments in accordance with established SOP’s
- All applicants must already have a Secret Security Clearance or higher to be considered for employment
- High School diploma or GED
- Meet one of the following experience/education requirements for Security Officer:
- Three (3) years security experience within past five (5) years,
- An Associate’s degree, or at least 60-semester hours college credit in any field of study,
- Three (3) years military or National Guard experience, (active or reserve),
- Successful completion of Police Officer Standard Training (POST) course or
- Any reasonable combination of the above.
- Speak English fluently, read and comprehend written English, and compose coherent written reports in English
- Meet and/or exceed medical/physical requirements to include Physical Agility Test
- Must complete the NASA Protective Services Training Academy and obtain Government approval.
- Must possess a current Driver’s License.
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this position requires U.S. Citizenship status.