Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil Transportation Manager
Engineering - Civil
The Highways and Bridges Department within AECOM's Transportation group is actively seeking Roadway, Structural, Traffic, and/or Drainage Design Engineers for employment in the Morgantown, West Virginia office. AECOM is searching for candidates that have the ability to be a role model, be client-focused, be impactful and be decisive. AECOM is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Primarily perform design and project delivery activities on highway projects including but not limited to development of studies, calculations, plans, specifications and estimate development
- Lead design and plan production efforts while maintaining high quality, meeting schedules and staying on budget
- Lead and mentor junior engineers and CAD designers in engineering design and analysis
- Will be serving as point of contact between client and team
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting working relationships with clients and colleagues
Civil Transportation Manager
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- BSCE with an emphasis in traffic, transportation engineering, water resources, structures or other related field required.
- 10+ years of working experience in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on Roadway, Structural, Traffic, and/or Drainage
- West Virginia PE license (or the ability to obtain)
- Successful Leadership experience with a team of at least 3
- Capable of using a spreadsheet, word processing, and standard office software
- Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Technical Writing Skills
- WVDOT Design Experience
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Inroads
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
United States of America
USA - West Virginia