Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Analyst III
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- Regular Full-Time
AceInfo is currently seeking a Systems Analyst III to support our federal project, in Kearneysville, WV.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and maintain a regular capacity review process
- Report on KPI and capacity management performance against service targets
- Assist in creating formal reports documenting efforts required, as well as conclusions and recommendations for supporting capacity management and procurement decisions
- Ensure shortfalls in capacity are recognized and appropriate corrective actions are identified and escalated for management attention on a timely basis
- Create and maintain forward looking capacity forecasts to predict future hardware/software
- Initiate and coordinate actions required to maintain or improve capacity across business units
- Conduct ad-hoc performance and capacity studies on request
- Provide a range of capacity reporting to ensure that agreed levels of capacity and performance are measured and monitored on an ongoing basis
- Model impacts of changes in business volumes and new technologies to predict needed capacity
- Conduct review of customer requests to ensure right sizing of servers and storage, ensuring adequate justification
- Work closely with external customers, as well as internal Operations and Engineering groups to coordinate onboarding activities
- Work with business systems and service lines for onboarding project teams to ensure that customer infrastructure footprint is sized appropriately
- Facilitate onboarding meetings
- Capture/document requirements for new customers
- Maintain MS Project schedules for onboarding activities
- Provide weekly project status updates
- Provide CTS Server Services assistance as needed
- Respond to customer and management data calls
- Create, manage and review documentation
- Ensure adherence to CM processes and reporting standards
- Ensure adherence to Project Management and CCB guidelines
- Provide input for process improvement and standardization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 15 years practical experience in a project management or capacity management support setting
- Strong computer skills and the ability to create high-value deliverables
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Self starter who can think ahead
- Work hours are consistent but occasional ad hoc requirements necessitate flexible hours
- Proficiency with the MS Office tool suite
- Proficiency in presentation building and spreadsheet data manipulation
- Strong customer service and consultation skills
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with SharePoint library administration
- Experience with vRealize Operations
- Understanding of compute, backup, network and storage infrastructure, with ability to determine data necessary to properly monitor capacity
- Experience with software licensing and tracking across an organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze infrastructure for capacity
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with creating reports in the BMC Remedy Action/Request Tool, the BladeLogic Server Automation Suite or other server automation tools
- Familiarity with hardware and software procurements, including maintenance and licensing of those items
- MS Project experience
- Familiarity with ITIL v3 Framework
- Existing knowledge of USCG Business and Support systems is highly desirable.
U.S. Citizenship is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.