Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Analyst III
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- Regular Full-Time
- NACI-Must be able obtain
AceInfo is currently seeking a Systems Analyst III to support our federal project, in Kearneysville, WV
The Client's Core Technology Services Contract has an opening for a Systems Analyst to join the Service Management Team. The Service Management Team supports IT infrastructure engineering and operations efforts across client team, including:
- Holistic management of IT infrastructure capacity that includes processes and technology
- Report and dashboard creation and support for Key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics
- Report and dashboard creation and support for Capacity Management
- Business Analysis
- Onboarding of new business systems
- End user support for client service offerings
- Issue escalation in coordination with technical and management staff
- Design and testing of services offered via the client Service Catalog
- Standard template/process creation and maintenance
- Security compliance tracking and reporting
- Security assessment and audit analysis and support
- Creation and updates of technical specifications and business documentation
- Configuration and release management
The Service Management Systems Analyst
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with external customers, as well as internal Operations and Engineering groups to coordinate onboarding activities
- Facilitate onboarding meetings
- Capture/document requirements for new customers
- Maintain MS Project schedules for onboarding activities
- Provide weekly project status updates
- Provide CTS Server Services assistance as needed
- Organize and maintain a regular capacity review process
- Report on KPI and capacity management performance against service targets
- Assist in creating formal reports documenting efforts required, as well as conclusions and recommendations for supporting capacity management and procurement decisions
- Work with business systems and service lines for onboarding project teams to ensure that customer infrastructure footprint is sized appropriately
- Respond to customer and management data calls
- Create, manage and review documentation
- Ensure adherence to CM processes and reporting standards
- Ensure adherence to Project Management and CCB guidelines
- Provide input for process improvement and standardization
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· 15 years practical experience in a project management support setting
- MS Project experience
· Strong computer skills and the ability to create high-value deliverables
· Effective communication skills (oral and written)
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team environment
· Self starter who can think ahead
· Work hours are consistent but occasional ad hoc requirements necessitate flexible hours
· Proficiency with the MS Office tool suite
- Proficiency in presentation building and spreadsheet data manipulation
· Strong customer service and consultation skills
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with SharePoint library administration
- Experience with vRealize Operations
- Familiarity with cloud computing, SAN, backups, and networking
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with creating reports in the BMC Remedy Action/Request Tool, the BladeLogic Server Automation Suite or other server automation tools
- Familiarity with hardware and software procurements, including maintenance and licensing of those items
- Familiarity with ITIL v3 Framework
- Existing knowledge of USCG Business and Support systems is highly desirable.
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.