Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Architect I
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- Regular Full-Time
- Ability to successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation
AceInfo is currently seeking a Enterprise Archiect I to support our federal project, in Kearneysville, WV.
The PaaS OS STIG Enterprise Architect will work as a member of the PaaS Engineering Team. He/She will work with the PaaS Engineering team to automate the STIG remediation for Windows Server and Linux server operating systems.
- Developing/Automating Windows and Linux server operating system STIG settings.
- Bash/Zsh (Linux)
- PowerShell (Windows)
- Automate STIG remediation into provisioning process for Windows and Linux server operating system servers, including interconnectivity with various technical automation products.
- Automate the deployment of STIG remediation to existing Windows and Linux server operating system servers across multiple sites.
- Update/automate OS STIG reporting
- Create customized OS STIG checks for reporting
- Perform DISA STIG analysis across various Agency Server platforms
- Test STIG automation updates against various Agency server platforms and applications
- Troubleshoot application compatibility with various OS STIG requirements, and resolve those incompatibilities with technical fixes where possible.
- Work with applications to research and remediate OS STIG incompatibility issues and support those applications with the Agency CCB requirements and process.
- Providing technical input for policies and procedures, and maintaining accurate documentation on those policies/procedures.
- Adhering to Change/Configuration Management procedures and policies.
- Properly estimating work efforts and technical challenges (scoping projects).
- Research and investigate problems, diagnose and provide resolution or viable solutions for hardware and software issues; appropriately escalating and reporting recommendations clearly and effectively to management and team.
High School diploma or GED certification ; sufficient technical experience and/or current IT certification may be demonstrated to substitute for formal education
Comptia Security +
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1-4 years IT engineering experience supporting projects and systems of similar size, scope and technical complexity to those supported under this contract.
- Bash/Zsh (Linux)
- PowerShell (Windows)
- Strong verbal, written, organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to provide accurate and realistic effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills; creative thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with occasional non-business hours (evenings and weekends) flexibility and able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and participate as a positive and cooperative team member
Recommended Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Microsoft Group Policy
- BladeLogic Server Automation
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.