Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | Overnight Shift
|Post Date||06 / 13 / 2019|
|Location||Oak Hill, WV|
Enlivant is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Oak Hill Place in Oak Hill, WV
Full-Time | Overnight Shift
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for assisting the Care Services Manager (RN) with resident care services at an Enlivant community.
- Understands and operates within the LPN Scope of Practice.
- Provides back-up resident care & clinical services to Care Services Manager as instructed.
- Reviews assignments with Care Services Manager and Executive Director.
- Reads staff communication records, maintains familiarity with resident records and documents in resident records as required.
- Evaluates health emergencies and determines emergency medical measures to be taken regarding resident care according to state regulations.
- Assists with activities of daily living, environmental orientation, assistance or administration with medication, treatments and other care while encouraging self-care and independence, as permitted by state regulations.
- Provides services as indicated on resident treatment and service plans.
- Assists residents moving in and out of community as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and follows infection control and safety procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year of senior living, skilled nursing facility or hospitality experience in a Licensed Practical Nurse role
- Current/active, unencumbered state nursing license in state of practice/residency
- Education or experience sufficient to meet position requirements or as required by State regulations
- Meets all mandatory health requirements by State regulations
- Maintains CPR and/or First Aid Certification as required by State regulations
- Continuing education annually or as required by State Board of Nursing
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.