Job: Satellite TV Technician / IRC45324
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
Since 1980, DISH Network is the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn?t enough. Always improving, extending their products and delivering greater value to people, including a workforce of 22,000 plus. Explore the big picture with DISH Network!
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning about new technologies? Then being a DISH Network Satellite TV Technician is your calling. Visiting 3 to 5 customers daily, you complete site surveys, install satellite equipment and educate our customers on their exciting new DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, general labor and/or customer relationship experience to be in the picture with DISH!
Skills / Requirements
- Completing morning safety huddle meeting with other Technicians and a Field Service Manager
- Securing testing meters, phones and mobility tablets for company van; confirming needed supplies, tools and equipment
- Providing top level customer service by communicating to the customer an estimated arrival time prior to arrival at the site
- Reviewing order (new installation, additional services or troubleshooting) with the customer
- Conducting site survey (determining the best positioning for strongest signal reception), installing satellite TV and receivers and ensuring broadband connectivity
- Verifying that the completed order meets the customer?s needs and providing customer education of equipment
- Cleaning up site, conducting final account review with customer and updating customer accounts on mobility tablets
- Communicating progress of last installation with manager, dispatch and warehouse
Education & Experience
Our Satellite TV Technicians come from a variety of different backgrounds, including general labor, contracting, homebuilding, construction and the military. Success does not hinge on a precise work history. Although no specific work or technical expertise is required, we have determined that some factors may enable you to jumpstart your success in this entry-level customer contact technician position. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.